GB Holdings was incorporated as General Beltings (Private) Limited on 24
June 1968 under company registration number 510/68.
Its factory in Donnington Bulawayo was set up by Balatros
GmbH of Humburg, Germany.
Its products were manufactured under the Balatros trade name
until the decision in 2000 to acquire the SABS 1173 product mark
In July 2005 General Beltings was merged with
Cernol Chemicals (Private)
Limited, and was renamed GB Holdings Limited on 6 August 2007.
General Beltings and Cernol Chemicals currently operate as
divisions of GB Holdings Limited.
Read more about us here > > >